Justin Timberlake broke all the rules weeks ago when his third studio album The 20/20 Experience cam out and sold 969,090 units. It took him six years to push this baby out and he along with his manager Johnny Wright made sure that they could make the maximum impact. The 20/20 Experience debuted at #1 with a lot of help from Target. Mass Merchants made up 43% of the overall sales in this project.
Top Posts & Pages
Most Popular Posts
- The Top 20 Reasons Artist Don't Make It In the Music Industry
- The Death of Music Retail & Its Affect on Hip Hop Music
- Too Many Rappers Not Enough Fans
- Waka Flocka's Single "No Hands" Goes Gold!! Did They Forget To Say Something?
- Too Many...Part 2
- Do Artists Make Bad Record Label Owners?
- MP3's in my inbox...the un-opened, un-received, and the mass deletion!
- Hip Hop Collector’s Item “The Deandre Way” Copy 1 of 13,360
- The Truth Is...
- Question: Is your mixtape just somebody else's jewel case?